Heathfield High, 99 Longwood Road, Heathfield
15 Years and Under Mixed
||Saturday, 2 December
||Team arrival and Training to be scheduled during day
||Sunday, 3 December
||Team arrival, training to be scheduled
Opening Ceremony in the afternoon
||Monday, 4 December
||Tuesday, 5, December
|| Educational excursion
||Wednesday, 6 December
||Thursday, 7 December
||Friday, 8 December
It is compulsory for all competing and officiating students to attend the Educational Excursion. This year at the Pacific School Games the Educational Excursion will have two components.
Component 1 - Will be a session at the University of Adelaide which will provide a fun, informative and interactive session. More details to come.
Component 2 - Either before or after component 1, each team will travel to a chosen sport to support their fellow state/territory/national teams. They will also receive an education session on that particular sport and hear from a high achiever in the sport.
Draws will be available at a later date.
At the conclusion of each day results will be posted on the Pacific School Games website as well as our app.
All participating athletes will participate in Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
The Opening Ceremony will be at the Adelaide Showgrounds on the afternoon of Sunday, December 3, 2017. All States, Territories and International teams will parade on to the arena to their chosen song. To read more about the Opening Ceremony click here.
Each sport will have their own Closing Ceremony where each team is recognised for their performance during the week and the top three placed teams will be awarded medals. The Goalball closing ceremony will be conducted at the conclusion of the final match on Friday, 8 December.
School Sport Australia Policy and Guidelines
Click here to view School Sport Australia Policy and Guidelines.
Team Composition & Athlete Eligibility -
- Tournament 15 years and Under (minimum age 10 years)
- Eligible are Athletes born after 31 December 31 2001 but not after 31 December 2006
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 players
- Single gender or Mixed teams are accepted
Disability Requirements -
50% of team to be vision impaired – Classified B1, B2, B3 or B4
- 4 Players entered: 2 players minimum vision impaired
- 5 Players entered: 3 players minimum vision impaired
- 6 Players entered: 3 players minimum vision impaired
No minimum or maximum requirement for the number of vision impaired on court at any time.
- If a 5 team competition Double Round Robin played over 3-4 days with modified finals (1 Semi final to qualify for the final)
- If a 6 team competition Double Round Robin played over 3-4 days with modified finals (2 Semi final to qualify for the final)
- If a 7 team competition Double Round Robin played over 3-4 days with modified finals (2 Semi final to qualify for the final)
- If an 8 team competition Single Round Robin played over 4-5 days with standard finals (2 Semi final to qualify for the final) and playoff finals to decide placings down to 8th place